Why Failuer is Not Forever?
Failure is Not Forever Failure is not the end of the world. It seems that failure is more public than success. Or at least that's how we see it. Whenever we come up with an unconventional idea, we loathe it, try to avoid it, and question ourselves. But the simple truth is - great success is impossible without failure. It could be an epic failure. Or a string of failures—like Edison's 10,000 attempts to make the light bulb, or Dyson's 5,126 attempts to invent the bagless vacuum cleaner. But whether we like it or not, failure is a necessary stepping stone to achieving our dreams. I did not fail. I found 10,000 ways that didn't work. -Thomas Edison Success is mostly achieved by those who do not know that failure is inevitable. - Coco Chanel Don't judge me by my achievements, judge me by how many times I fall and get up. - Nelson Mandela Our greatest glory is not never failing, but standing up every time we fail. - Confucius never made mistakes, never tried anything n...
Comments
Post a Comment