HUGGIES VS PAMPERS | Which diaper is better || ALL GOOD VS HUGGIES VS PAMPERS
It's the diaper showdown the ultimate Huggies versus Pampers in the final matchup but wait somebody else joins the ring who's going to win let's start with Huggies first. We have Huggies little movers size three you get 25 in this package and I paid for these from Walmart which brings us to 33.1 cents per diaper size 3 fits 16 to 28-pound babies for all of these diapers. The next diapers that we have Pampers baby dry also size three you get 32 in this package and I paid 8.97 for this one which gives us 28 cents a diaper, and then I want to compare one other one, these are the ones that I have been using. So, I figured I’d throw these in, these are the disposables that I use when I’m not cloth diapering. These are ALL GOOD diapers I don't know if it's a Walmart brand or not but they have been doing great for me, so I’m going to throw them in the mix and compare, you get 29 diapers in this package and I paid 7.97 which brings the diapers 29.5 cents per diaper also if you buy a box of these ALL GOOD diapers they do donate diapers to a child in need I don't know exactly anything more than that it just said it right on like the description on the Walmart grocery order. So none of these diaper packages have ingredients or like what they're made with on them at all but this one does say the ALL GOOD says no fragrances, no elemental chlorine, no parabens, no latex, no drama, so I’m going to have to go online and look up the ingredients for all the diapers and compare them now. Let's go ahead and see what we're dealing with. Lion King is my favorite movie so Huggies little mover that's what we got going on there for Huggies, now let's look at Pampers sesame street and I’m pretty sure it's been sesame street since my first kid who is eight years old right now. So, I’m pretty sure the design on Pampers hasn't changed much in the last decade, and now let's look at the ALLGOOD these are different designs. Let's say I’ll change, yeah this is a different design than the size five and it's one thing, I do not like about these is they don't say the size on the actual diaper so when my kids decide to play with the diapers and pull them all out my threes and my fours were always getting mixed up, which sucked, so my almost-two-year-old is now in size five, so it's a little bit easier to tell apart but still I don't like the fact that it doesn't say the actual size on the diaper. Pampers and Huggies both have the actual size so that's nice. I will go and look up ingredients and then I will also for the next week I am going to be trying out all the different diapers so I’ll start with one at night a different brand the next night and then obviously throughout the day and I will let you know what I come up with who the winner. It has been almost two weeks and I have been going on and off between Huggies and Pampers. I didn't include ALL GOOD during this time because I know exactly how they work. So let's start with Huggies, they were right it said it right on the package that these little beads were going to come off but they just wiped off with the wipe that's exactly what happened so because of that Huggies is out. So I would not repurchase Huggies. Pampers did great actually like leak-wise Huggies and Pampers both didn't have any leaks at all the whole time, it was only overnight that I had the issue with the Huggies beads, and Pampers I never had any issues at all, and then clearly ALL GOOD I’ve never had an issue with between Huggies and Pampers. The winner is Pampers but I want to throw in between Pampers and ALL GOOD now. So I just went and looked up all the ingredients between Pampers baby dry and the ALL Good diaper. I went and looked on smartlabel.com you can always check that out for ingredient lists and stuff of lots of different products but ALL GOOD isn't quite as good as they are claiming to be. They do have a lot fewer ingredients than the Pampers baby dry. So, I would say that ALL GOOD is by far the winner here I’ve never had any leaks and I’ve been using them. I used them every night for a baby. I used them when we go places and we've never had any leaks we've never had any like poop coming out the sides or anything like that there are fewer ingredients and they're cheaper so there you go, mamas, go ahead and buy those ALL GOOD diapers from Walmart.

Comments
Post a Comment